DO YOU NEED STORAGE?
Hometown Self-Storage in Georgetown, Texas appreciates that locating appropriate storage space for your belongings may be overwhelming and stressful. To address some of the stress associated with moving, we provide a free move-in truck with a driver for your Georgetown, Texas storage needs. By utilizing this free service, you will not have to hassle with renting a moving truck. If you stay for more than a year, we provide the same service when you move-out; all within a 15-mile radius from Georgetown, Texas. We provide the transportation and all you need to do is supply the labor to load and unload your storage items.
If you are facing storage and space issues at your home or business, you can book a self-storage unit at affordable pricing with Hometown Self Storage services. We offer the extra space you need to store your possessions in a single place without any worry. As renowned self-storage providers, we are serving the storage needs of Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Leander, Sun City and Williamson County. Our expanded business makes storage services more convenient and reachable for all!!!
Georgetown, TX continues to add more housing units and citizens with one of the fastest growth rates in Texas because it is a desirable place to live. As our community continues to expand the need for self-storage is rising. Since many Homeowner Associations restrict what can be stored on a property and with the cost of housing rising there is a limited amount of storage space available in newly constructed homes. With limited storage in homes, it may be difficult to obtain the amount of storage required to meet your storage needs.
Hometown Storage in Georgetown Texas provides many ideal self storage solutions. We have traditional self-storage units in varying sizes to meet your storage needs.
Please consider supporting our veteran managed and locally owned self-storage facility in Georgetown, Texas. Looking for the best storage Georgetown has to offer, please drop-by during business hours or call us at 512-864-9009. You may also send us an email at email@example.com.
What People Are Saying!
- Planning ahead of time is a cost effective way to ensure that you rent an appropriately sized unit.
- Before you start packing, collect the appropriate boxes/containers, tape, markers, bubble wrap, and packing material which are suitable to protect the items you choose to store.
- Uniform sized containers/boxes are easier to stack and allow for the most efficient use of your storage space.
- Mark the exterior of the containers/boxes to easily identify contents which you may need to access later.
- Make an inventory list of stored items for future reference.
- Set-up your unit by placing a protective cover on the floor prior to loading your unit.
- Due to condensation, concrete floors may become damp. It is recommended that you consider placing your items on pallets or lumber.
- Plan on how you arrange items to be stored. Store items which will not be used, towards the rear of the unit. Place the items which you will access on a frequent basis toward the front.
- WARNING! CUMBUSTABLE items may not be stored. Items such as, solvents, gasoline, oil based paint, paint thinner, etc.
- Leaving an isle down the middle of your storage unit will allow for easier access to your stored items. Leave gaps between items to allow for air circulation.
- When stacking, place the heaviest items on the bottom and lighter items progressively as they are stacked towards the top.
- Do not overload boxes and use boxes/containers which are strong enough to contain the items being stored.
- On the outside of each box/container, write a brief description of the contents contained inside.
- When packing glasses and dishes, use paper, bubble wrap, or other packing material and pack these items inside sturdy boxes/containers. Do not stack items on top of these boxes/containers.
- Store all glass and mirrors vertically and never lay these items in a horizontal position. Cover mirrors, glass, and photographs in cardboard and label them as “FRAGILE”.
- Furniture drawers are a great place to store small and fragile items. Wrap them blankets, packing paper, towels and rags as needed.
- A large appliance is another space to store items. It is best to thoroughly clean the appliance before placing items inside.
- Place television screens toward walls so items do not damage them.
- Empty trash cans and containers can be used to store hoses and garden tools. Empty trash cans and containers can be stacked inside each other to save space.
- Remove furniture and table legs to conserve space.
- It is recommended that couches, sofas, and chairs are not stacked on end.
- Do not place any item on upholstered furniture which is sharp enough to puncture the material.
- To protect against dust, it is recommended that upholstered items be covered.
- Store mattresses on their side; not on end. Improperly stored mattresses may become unshapely and lumpy.
- Wiping metal items, such as – tools, metal chairs and tables, bicycles, etc., with mineral oil will help to prevent rusting.
Self Storage Units in Georgetown TX
Hometown Self Storage
401 W 21st Street
Georgetown, TX 78626
Tues–Sat: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sun-Mon: By Appointment
Daily: 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
Call In Special Only!
Up to 50% Off Web Rate for 3 to 6 Months - Selected Sizes
Plus Free Move In Truck & w/driver